Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Two Weeks

The big day is 2 weeks from now. I am getting nervous but I am also ready to get it over.  I have been doing a lot of computer work for the wedding. I have made rehearsal invitations... signs for the wedding... Oh! and  I made these little gems too! 

Random different colored penises to hang up.

This is for our food.

This is so people know they have reached the correct apartment!
As you can tell, we are having a dirty bachelorette party. I made all these decorations for the occasion. That is really all I have... 
I got a cute dress... at Walmart of all places.

Ignore the pile of clothes. I live with a boy.

I particularly love the lacey top! Super sexy! 
This might very well be the last post I make as a single woman. So, I just thought I'd check in!

No comments:

Post a Comment