Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Making a Birdcage Veil



So, For my reception at my wedding I have decided to change into a dress that will actually be comfortable. That means I will also have to take my huge long veil off.  I made a smaller birdcage veil to wear with my reception dress. 

Please ignore my lack of make up and the fact that I was unable to pin it down good.
Once again, I didn't think to take pics, but you get another awesome paint drawing!  So here is the deal. 

Items you will need for this project: 

  • A hair comb- you can get these in the wedding section at most crafts stores and you might be able to find them at Walmart too.
  • A piece of birdcage veil as big around as your head.
  • Thread in the color of your veil
  • A hot glue gun (optional)
  • Something to embellish it with      
Here is how to do it! 


                                
I hope you find this  useful when trying to make your own birdcage veil! 

No comments:

Post a Comment