Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Shit's getting real!

It is about 3 weeks till my wedding. It is so hard to grasp that the time is almost amongst us. I am excited and scared at the same time. There is only a few things I have left to do... This is what I've been up to:

 Making my escort Board
The board is satin covered foam core board with ribbons adhered and stretched all the way across. I put little roses on to hide the  glue on the ends.

The full board with everyone hanging.



Name tags are hanging from the ribbons with little clothespins that  I painted red and white.

Blinging out my shoes

.
I actually did this a while back and forgot to post it. I bought this  sheet of blingy, sticky crystals at Micheal's, David Tutura I believe is the brand, and then cut it to size.



Making penis name tags for my bachelorette party. They are made out of shrink plastic and clear coated and now they have a pin back glued on!



I also have to show everyone the really cute penis shot glasses my friend got for the party! I can't wait to try a shot in them! lol

I have received 2 wedding gifts in the mail. one was this: 

A wok from my good friend, Mandy and her husband! We can't wait to use it! The beautiful model is my future husband.

The other gift is from my friend Katrina and I am not allowed to open it until my wedding! So, it sits there and stares at us! 



No comments:

Post a Comment