Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sparklers Galore!

So, I've been busy this week. I've been a wedding machine. Sadly, a lot of this does not really involve crafting as much as just printing and assembling stuff.   This week the main thing I have done is assemble my sparkler packets.  I found a free printable (my favorite thing for this wedding) to put my sparklers in then I attached my matchboxes to to my sparklers with a hole punch and ribbon. 

This is my fiance assembling the sparkler packets. He is so helpful. Please excuse the mess. As you can see, it's a DIY warzone in here! 

This is my finished sparkler packet. Don't they look cute?!


I have also painted some clothes pins for my bachelorette party. 
Pink and black clothes pins! 
The other thing I have been doing is trying to make a seating chart. That is so hard to do when you have such a different mix of people.  It fried my brain and I'm still not sure if I have it right.
If I ever get a divorce, which I hope would never happen, I will not have another wedding again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment