Just a little about me: My name is Amanda, I am getting married in April. I have been with my fiance for a little over 5 years. I live in Tennessee. I love to craft, cook, bake. I love art and music... and talking about myself always makes me feel awkward because I feel as if I am incredibly uninteresting. So, without further ado I will now share with you some of the crafts I have done in the recent past:
This is the paper bowl I made out of magazines. It was a fairly easy craft. I am pretty proud of the way this turned out.
This is the garter I am going to wear for my wedding. My mom made the actual garter out of red satin and black lace and I embellished it. It is embellished with a small shrink plastic Nintendo controller I made, some beads, some ribbon and some little red and/or black jewels.
These are some of the hangers I made for myself and my wedding party to hang our dresses on on the big day. You can't really tell in this picture but it is covered with black and red glitter and is embellished with red jewels and some flowers. The "Mrs. Brown" and "Shanita" part is made out of black craft wire and is glued into little hole I drilled into the wooden hanger.
I make steampunk style jewelry... These are 2 gear rings. The ring part is made out of a clock hand and decorative part is made out of gears and arrows. Each one made is unique... and yes I do sell this stuff although I have not sold anything in a really long time. I also make other things besides rings too, these just happened to be the quickest examples that I could find on my compy!
I also make normalish jewelry too.
...and I make bracelets.
And finally, what am I making today?
:drumroll:
Corset invitations!
These are made with glittery scrapbook paper, ribbons, flowers, jewels, and basically anything I feel like putting on there.
So, I hope you guys have enjoyed my first post! Feel free to drop in anytime and see what I'm up to!







No comments:
Post a Comment